Summer Camp 2020
We are excited for our 7th summer with NSJ offering a fun, active, engaging sports camp for your children ages 5 – 10. Debbi Holihan, a HCPSS middle school teacher, is our Camp Director for the third year!
Two four-day sessions (Monday – Thursday)*
- July 20-23:
- 12:00 PM drop off – 3:00 PM pickup
- July 27 – July 30:
- 9:00 AM drop off – 12:00 PM pickup
* Friday of each camp week will be reserved as a makeup day in case of inclement weather.
- Activities customized for each age group
- Two counselors per group.
- Counselors are trained and certified NSJ lifeguards.
- Groups will rotate among tennis, swim and dive lessons (customized to ability level, including stroke and turn for stronger swimmers), along with basketball, volleyball, crafts, and other fun activities.
- Tennis lessons will be with the NSJ Tennis Pro, Dave Gardner.
- Snacks provided by NSJ.
- Children should bring tennis rackets (if available), swim suits, towels, water bottles, and come with sunscreen applied.
Program and Prices per 4-day session:
- Program open to NSJ Members and NSJ Waiting List only.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- By June 30 – $150 – No registrations will be accepted after June 30
We are no longer accepting camp registration for 2020. Thank you your interest.
Any questions, please contact the NSJ Camp Director, Deborah Holihan.