North Saint John’s Swim & Tennis Club 2020 Guest Policy
Our Guest Policy and Guest Credit information and fees are outlined below. When you bring a guest, including children, you must stop at the check-in desk or front desk and sign in. There is a limit of 10 times per summer for non-members. For liability and safety purposes we will strictly enforce our Guest Policy.
Please review the information below:
- All guests must enter NSJ with a member; guests cannot enter the pool if the member is not present and at the gate.
- FORMER MEMBERS ARE GUESTS.
- We encourage members to purchase guest credits through their Member Splash account.
- Guest credits do not expire.
- Names of guests will be recorded and tracked by the NSJ staff through the Member Splash program.
- Guests living in the NSJ area may enter NSJ, with a member, no more than 10 visits per season. This will be enforced.
- Guests may not visit in lieu of another family member on an account.
- Guest Credits are in $1 increments and must be purchased through Member Splash
- Guest Fees (Adults and Children under the age of 2):
- Opening – 6 pm $9.00
- After 6 pm $6.00
- Opening – 6 pm $10.00
- After 6 pm $7.00
- Children under 2 years are welcome free of charge
- Visiting grandparents are welcome free of charge
- $5 per person on weekdays for 15 or more non-member guests
- $7 per person on weekends for 15 or more non-member guests
- Normal guest fees for less than 15 non-member guests
- Nanny Fee: $100.00 for the summer when accompanying member’s children
- Guests playing Tennis will be charged the same fees as Club guests
Thank you for taking the time to review our Guest Policy.