North Saint John’s Swim & Tennis Club 2021 Guest Policy*
The NSJ Guest Policy and fees are outlined below. ALL guests, including children, must stop at the check-in desk to be signed in. For liability and safety, we will strictly enforce this policy.
We are allowing maximum 4 guests per family per day, Monday – Thursday. We will reevaluate after July 4th.
Please review the information below:
- All guests, including grandparents, need to be accompanied by a member and checked in.
- Names of guests will be recorded and tracked by the NSJ staff through the Member Splash program.
- Guests should be someone your family social distances with since they will share your space.
- Guest credits should be purchased through Members Splash prior to entering NSJ.
- No cash or payment will be accepted at the front desk
- If your teenager brings a guest(s), the adult member is responsible for all guests signed into their account. Payment is made with guest credits in your MS account.
- All guests must enter NSJ with a member; guests cannot enter the pool if the member is not present and at the gate.
- Former members are guests.
- Guest credits do not expire.
- Guests living in the area may enter NSJ, with a member, maximum 10 visits per season.
- Guests may not visit in lieu of another family member on an account.
- No parties will be allowed this summer.
- No Guests on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Holidays, which include Memorial Day (Monday 5/31) and July 4th (Sunday 7/4).
FEES – All Payable through Member Splash:
- Guest Credits are in $1 increments and must be purchased through Member Splash
- Guest Fees (Adults and Children over the age of 2):
- Weekdays: Monday – Thursday Only:
- Opening – 6 pm $9.00
- After 6 pm $6.00
- Children under the age of 2 are welcome free of charge
- Visiting grandparents are welcome free of charge
- Nanny Fee: $100.00 for the summer when accompanying member’s children
- Guests playing Tennis will be charged the same fees as Club guests.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Guest Policy.
*Subject to change based on health and safety recommendations