We are excited to announce the NSJ Snack Bar, also known as the Blue Marlin Grill, will continue to be managed by Derek Reese, General Manager of Bare Bones Grill and Bar. Wehave partnered with Derek for several years. Despite the circumstances of the last two summers, Derek and his staff have done a great job!
The snack bar will open on Memorial Day weekend with a limited food menu, along with beverages, snow balls, and ice cream.
They will be open weekends only, except June 18-19, until the week of June 20th.
Any changes will be communicated.
SNACK BAR HOURS
- 12 – 7 PM, WEEKENDS ONLY until school is out
- Due to Father’s Day weekend, a swim meet, and staffing, the Snack Bar will be closed on June 18th and 19th
- Delivery service from Bare Bones is available.
- 12 – 7 PM, DAILY beginning June 20th
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, Grilled Cheese, French Fries, Sandwiches, Chips, Beverages, Ice Cream, Snow Balls (1 size)
- Payment: Cash or Credit
- The menu will be expanded starting June 20th.