Looking for a fun, active, and engaging sports camp for your children this summer? Look no further than NSJ! This is our 13th year offering a 4-day drop-off camp for kids ages 5-11.
We are excited that Jen Johannes, a Mt. Hebron High School art teacher, NSJ member, and mom, is our Camp Director again this year.
NSJ’s Summer Camp 2024 will run for two 4-day sessions (Monday – Thursday)*
- July 22 – July 25: 12:00 PM drop off – 3:00 PM pickup
- July 29 – August 1: 9:00 AM drop off – 12:00 PM pickup
** Friday of each camp week will be reserved as an inclement weather makeup day.**
- Cost: $160 per week
- Registration closes June 1st
- Camp is open to NSJ members ONLY
- Campers must be entering 1st – 5th grade in Fall 2024
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis
- Registration and payment will be made through your Member Splash account
- Cancellation Policy: Camp no shows or notice of less than 48 hours results in no refund
- Campers will be grouped by age, and activities are customized accordingly
- Each group is assigned two counselors; counselors are trained and certified NSJ lifeguards
- Groups will rotate among tennis, swim and dive lessons, along with basketball, volleyball, crafts, and other fun activities
- All swim and dive lessons will be tailored to ability levels; safety is our first priority
- Tennis lessons will be with the NSJ Tennis Pro, Dave Gardner
- Snacks will be provided by NSJ
- Children should come dressed in their swimsuit with sunscreen applied. Please also bring a water bottle, sneakers and socks, tennis racket (if available), and a towel
For more information, please review the FAQs below or contact NSJ Camp Director, Jen Johannes.
Interested in being a Camp Counselor? Please contact Julia or Amy Cargiulo for more information. All counselors must be a NSJ lifeguard and have completed the American Pool Lifeguard Training.
Is your child a rising 7th – 12th grader? Do they genuinely love working with younger children? Do they have a can-do attitude and enjoy being at the pool? If so, please consider applying to be a NSJ Camp Intern!
Intern is an unpaid position, but a fun way to serve the pool community and earn service hours.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2024, and all applicants MUST be available for an in-person interview with Camp Director, Jen Johannes, on Monday, June 10th between 7-8PM at NSJ.