Masters Swim Program 2023
We are excited to continue the North St. John’s Masters Swim Program this summer!
Megan Mackey, a masters certified coach and former collegiate swimmer, will conduct an adult swim program twice per week. The program, structured like the USMS program, has swimmers of all abilities doing the same sets but varying yardage. Swimmers of similar skill levels share lanes. The program is designed so anyone over the age of 18 can participate. The idea is to have a good swim workout, while having FUN!
Megan plans on running a Masters swim practice 2x per week – Mondays and Wednesdays – throughout the summer. A third day may be added once the season is underway depending on scheduling and availability.
Megan uses TeamSnap as the primary means of communication. Once Megan receives your registration and email address, you will be added to the team list and receive information about the program.
For our master swimmers, NSJ is registered as the North St. John’s Masters.
Dates & Times
- The Masters program tentatively starts the week of Monday, June 12th.
- Monday morning 6 am – 7 am
- Wednesday morning 6 am – 7 am
- A third practice may be added on either Friday or Sunday morning. Details will be communicated by Megan via TeamSnap.
- $50 per swimmer for the full summer program
- $5 per day drop-in rate
ALL participants must complete the below registration form.
- If you are purchasing the full summer program, you will be charged during registration.
- Drop-ins please use Member Splash to make a payment on the day you decide to join. Once logged in, go to Payments → Make a Payment.
Why do we charge a fee?
- The cost of Masters Swim covers the pool opening early for morning practice (e.g., Staff, water, chemicals, etc.), TeamSnap, as well as supplies and equipment needed for the program.