Interested in learning to dive?
Want to learn some cool pool tricks?
Looking to add more skills and improve your technique for Dive Team?
Then the mini dive sessions are for you!
Two dive mini-sessions, open to everyone, will be available in August.
These sessions provide a group atmosphere and dive team practice structure. They nurture fun, safety, build confidence, and encourages each diver to perform to their fullest potential.
Our goal is to help all children become more confident in deeper water and the diving well, learn proper diving techniques, and improve their skills!
Session 1: Week of July 31st – $50 per diver
- 6 – 7 PM – All divers
Session 2: Week of August 7th – $50 per diver
- 10 – 11 AM – All divers
What to know:
- Each session will be one week long (Monday through Friday).
- Open to divers of all abilities – including those looking to try diving for the first time!
- Coaches for each session to be determined.
What to bring:
- Please arrive on time, but if you’re running late, that’s OK.
- Arrive in your bathing suit, lathered up with sunscreen, and ready to go!
- Bring a towel and water.
- Adults can drop off or stay.
- If you’re sick or need to miss a day, let us know.
- The pavilion is available for seating.
- For the morning session: The lower area and playground are open for playing. Please note, the wading pool will open at 11 AM when NSJ opens.