NSJ Guest Policy 2022
ALL guests, including children, must stop at the check-in desk to be signed in. For liability and safety, we will strictly enforce this policy.
A guest is defined as someone not on your membership.
GENERAL GUEST INFORMATION:
- Guests must be accompanied by a Club member in good standing.
- The member must provide their own name and guest’s name(s) before being granted access to the Club.
- Any member who brings a guest without registering and paying the appropriate fee may have his or her membership terminated.
- The Club member is required to be over the age of 12 to sign in a guest.
- A non-member, living in the membership area, may only use the pool as a guest ten (10) times per year.
- The Club will keep a record in Member Splash and enforce the number of visits per guest.
- All guests need to be accompanied by a member and checked in at the time of arrival.
- Guests’ names will be recorded and tracked by the NSJ staff through Member Splash accounts.
- All guests must enter NSJ with a member; guests cannot enter the pool if the member is not present at the gate.
- Guests should enter through the front gate; that is the preferred entrance.
- Guest credits should be purchased through Members Splash prior to entering NSJ.
- No cash or payment will be accepted at the front desk.
- Guest credits do not expire.
- If a teenager brings a guest(s), the adult member is responsible for all guests signed into their account. Payment is made with guest credits in the family’s Member Splash account.
- Guests may not visit in lieu of another family member on an account.
- Guests should share space with the host member.
- Former members are guests.
- No guests on holidays.
- Holidays include: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- All guest fees are payable through Member Splash.
- Guest credits are in $1 increments and must be purchased through Member Splash prior to entering the Club. We offer 100 guest credits for $70.
- No cash will be accepted at the gate.
- Guest Fees (adults and children over the age of 2):
- All Day Guest Pass: $10
- After 6 pm – closing: $6
- Children under the age of 2 are welcome free of charge.
- Visiting grandparents are always welcome free of charge when they accompany a family member.
- Guests visiting NSJ for a party are required to pay the same standard fees.
- Nanny Fee: $100 for the summer when accompanying a member’s children.
- Guests playing tennis will be charged the same fees as Club guests.