2024 Practice Times
Parent Meeting: Thursday, May 30th at 5:15 PM (between the first and second practice)
TeamSnap: During the dive season, TeamSnap will be the primary source for communicating all information related to practice, meets, and dive activities.
After School Practice (starting Wednesday, May 29th):
- 4 – 5 PM – Middle / High School Divers
- 5 – 6 PM – Elementary School Divers
- 6 – 6:30 PM – Divers on Swim Team (all ages)
Morning Practice (starting Thursday, June 13th):*
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM – 10 and under
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – 11 and up
*Please note that after the first week, morning practice times may be adjusted based on our divers attendance and schedules.
Evening Practice (starting the week of June 17th):*
- 6 – 7 PM – Monday / Wednesday after swim team practice – All ages
*Please note that evening practices are intended for divers who cannot make morning practice due to camp or other conflicts. It is NOT intended for divers to “double up” on practices.
Championship Practice (starting July 17th):*
- Wednesday 7/17: 9 – 10 AM
- Thursday 7/18: 9 – 10:30 AM
- Friday 7/19: 9 – 10:30 AM
One of these mornings practice will be held at the club hosting Championships.
*Note: Practices will continue as usual through July 16th. Starting on July 17th, only those divers participating in Championships will attend practice.
Things to Note:
- We respectfully ask that you do not change your practice time without first discussing the change with the Dive Director and Coaches. We try our best to accommodate everyone’s requests.
- We do practice in light rain.
- Cancellations will be communicated through TeamSnap.
- We do offer private dive lessons with the coaches. Please refer to the Dive Lesson page.