2023 Practice Times:
Parent Meeting: Thursday, June 1st at 5:15 PM (between the first and second practice)
TeamSnap: During the dive season, TeamSnap will be the primary source for communicating all information related to practice, meets, and dive activities.
After School Practice (starting Wednesday, May 31st):
4 – 5 PM – Middle / High School Divers
5 – 6 PM – Elementary School Divers
6 – 6:45 PM – Divers on Swim Team (all ages)
Morning Practice (starting Thursday, June 15th):*
8:30 – 9:30 AM – 10 and under
9:30 – 10:30 AM – 11 and up
*Please note that after the first week, morning practice times may be adjusted based on the attendance numbers and divers schedules.
Evening Practice (starting the week of June 19th):*
6 – 7 PM – Monday / Wednesday after swim team practice – All ages
*Please note that evening practices are intended for divers who cannot make morning practice due to camp or other conflicts. It is NOT intended for divers to “double up” on practices.
Championship Practice (week of July 17th):*
9:00 – 10:30 AM – Monday through Friday
- This practice is for all qualifying divers participating in Championships.
- No evening practices this week.
*One morning practice will be at Waugh Chapel Swim Club so divers can practice on their boards.
Things to Note:
- We respectfully ask that you do not change your practice time. Any change should be discussed with the Dive Director and Coaches. We try our best to accommodate everyone’s requests.
- We do practice in light rain.
- Cancellations will be communicated through TeamSnap.
- We do offer private dive lessons with the coaches. Please refer to the Dive Lesson page.