NSJ now uses YourCourts.com – a cloud-based court reservation system to make sure you get the date, time, and location you want!
THIS SYSTEM IS FOR TENNIS & PICKLEBALL.
Creating an Account
- All primary NSJ account holders have already been added to the system. Use the link below and log in with your email address and the default password: NSJtennis2023
- **Note: If you are not the primary account holder, see the below directions to make an account.
- Once you sign in, you can peruse the website, update your password and contact information, or reserve a court!
Making a Reservation
- Begin by clicking on one of the orange reservation buttons to book a court for tennis OR pickleball.
- Then, select your date and click on any of the open time slots. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reservation.
- ***Note: All reservations are in 90 minute blocks. You may keep playing past your reservation if no one else shows up.
- That’s it! You’re ready to play!
- Courts 1 and 2 are our lower courts (closest to the front parking lot), with Court 1 being closest the grass lot. Courts 3 and 4 are our upper courts that are accessed by driving around the pool to the back parking lot, with Court 3 being the closest to the volleyball pit.
- As we’ve done in the past, we have reserved Court 3 for our fantastic tennis pro, Dave Gardner. You are welcome to play on Court 3 if no one is there, but be advised that Dave has priority on that court and can move you off when he needs to use it.
- Courts 1 and 2 have pickleball Courts 1A, 1B and 2A, 2B. The A courts are the courts closest to the pool. When reserving pickleball courts, please reserve court 1B if 1A is already booked and then move to 2A, then 2B. We want to leave full courts open for tennis whenever possible. Of course, if you’d like, you are welcome to spread out and use a single pickleball court on Court 1 and 2 if no one is out there but please shift and consolidate on a single court if someone wants to play tennis.
Adding Additional Accounts
- If you would like to have an additional Your Courts account tied to a different email address, you will need to sign up using the link below. Please note that it may take 24-48 hours to verify your NSJ membership. You will receive an email once the process is complete and can begin making reservations.
Question or Feedback? Email NSJ Tennis Director, Bhavik Hukmani.