2023 Dive Meet Schedule:
- Thursday 6/15 or Friday 6/16 Black & Blue meet – during morning practice (contingent on school end date)
- Tuesday 6/20
- Thursday 6/22
- Tuesday 6/27
- Thursday 6/29
- Monday 7/6
- Sunday 7/9 NEW this year! Synchro Invitational @ Five Oaks – more information to come!
- Thursday 7/11
- Tuesday 7/13 Reserved for weather related make-up meet
- Thursday 7/18 Reserved for weather related make-up meet
- Sunday 7/16 Dunleavy Novice Meet @ TBD
- Monday 7/17 Dive Team Banquet (NSJ Main Pavilion)
- Sunday 7/23 CMDL Championships @ Waugh Chapel
TeamSnap: During the dive season TeamSnap will be the primary source for communicating all information related to practice, meets, and dive activities.
Dive Meet Structure:
- Most dive meets are held during the week, typically on Tuesday and Thursday in the late afternoon.
- Warm Ups for the home team are held starting 2 hours before the meet to give the visiting team time to warm up.
- Warm ups for away meets will be communicated.
- The Dive Meet starts around 5 PM and ends around 9 PM.
- The Dive Meet start time is contingent on the number of divers participating in the dual meet.
- The length of the meet is contingent on the number of divers participating in the dual meet.
- The meets are separated out by age group with the younger divers starting first and the older divers at the end.
- There is an intermission halfway through the meet to hand out the ribbons to the younger divers and to give the older divers time to warm up.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the entire meet, however, many divers and families leave after they receive their ribbons.
- At home meets, concessions will be available during the first half of the meet, through intermission.