Becoming a member is just the beginning
Membership has its privileges
- Guarded main pool with diving well
- Vortex closed flume waterslide
- Wading pool with mushroom water feature
- Division 1 swim and dive teams
- Pavilion with an abundance of picnic tables
- Year-round access to four tennis courts
- Basketball court, sand volleyball court, gaga ball pit, and playground
- Full service snack bar managed by Bare Bones Grill & Bar with a dining deck
- And so much more!!!
How to join
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee to join the waitlist. Don’t be discouraged, the waitlist moves quickly! Simply fill out the waitlist application and you will be notified when you are offered a membership. Club invitations are sent out starting in February for the upcoming summer.
To fill out an application click here.
- If a family on the NSJ waitlist chooses to decline the NSJ invitation for that summer, they will go to the bottom of the waitlist for the following summer and the $50 application fee will rollover.
- A family may defer 1-year (summer) and then will need to reapply to the waitlist, including the $50 application fee.
- August Memberships are offered one time per family. An August Membership does not mean automatic membership for the following summer.
- Bond – New Members: $800 (due when offered membership)
- Family Membership: $795 (due annually)
- Senior Membership: $625 (due annually)
- Single Membership: $525 (due annually)
- August Membership: $300 (Waitlist families could be offered August Membership)