Becoming a member is just the beginning
Membership has its privileges
- Guarded main pool with diving well
- Vortex closed flume waterslide
- Wading pool with mushroom water feature
- Division 1 swim and dive teams
- Pavilion with an abundance of picnic tables
- Year-round access to four tennis courts and five pickleball courts
- Basketball court, sand volleyball court, gaga ball pit, and playground
- Full service snack bar with a dining deck
- And so much more!!!
How to join
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee to join the waitlist. Don’t be discouraged, the waitlist moves quickly! Simply fill out the waitlist application and you will be notified when you are offered a membership. Club invitations are sent out starting in February for the upcoming summer.
To fill out an application click here.
- If a family on the NSJ waitlist chooses to decline the NSJ invitation for that summer, they will go to the bottom of the waitlist for the following summer and the $50 application fee will rollover.
- A family may defer 1-year (summer) and then will need to reapply to the waitlist, including the $50 application fee.
- August Memberships are offered one time per family. An August Membership does not mean automatic membership for the following summer.
If you would like more information about membership please contact Cindy McNemar, our Membership Director.
- Bond – New Members: $800 (due when offered membership)
- Family Membership: $795 (due annually)
- Senior Membership: $625 (due annually)
- Single Membership: $525 (due annually)
- August Membership: $300 (Waitlist families could be offered August Membership)
To review our different membership types click here.