Account Log In:
Go to https://nsjswimtennis.org and click on “Log In” in the top right corner of the page.
- USERNAME: It is your email address.
- PASSWORD: You selected your password when you first joined the NSJ waitlist. If you cannot remember your password you can easily reset it by clicking the link on the log in page.
Paying 2023 Invoice:
- Go to https://nsjswimtennis.org/
- Click on “Log In” in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password to access your account.
- Review your account and update any missing information.
- Review and sign the summer 2023 waiver. This is located by each adult listed on your account.
- Look for the red banner across the top of the page. You may need to refresh the page if you do not see it.
- Click on “TO MAKE A PAYMENT CLICK HERE”.
- Select appropriate products to add to your cart. (Family Membership, Single Membership, Senior Membership).
- Pay the 2023 invoice.
Additional members, including grandparents, may only be added to your account during the spring membership period.
- To add a member:
- Click “ADD MEMBER” located in the blue bar above the Members section of your account page.
- Complete the required information and then hit “SAVE CHANGES”.
All accounts will be locked down after the membership period has closed. If you need to make an adjustment to the members on your account after this time, please contact our Membership Director, Cindy McNemar.
Our Member Splash check-in system uses photos/head shots to verify member identities. Head shots are preferred. You can crop images after uploading but they need to be properly oriented before uploading.
- To upload your picture:
- Click the EDIT icon next to the member’s name.
- Click on the CAMERA icon.
- Follow instructions from there.
Please make sure to select a recent photo, especially for children who can change a lot from year to year!